Saturday, April 4, 2009
Omg... I dreamt of him... Zzzz... Okay well i dun rmbr the whole of my dreams... Only the part which involved him... I dno why too... Here goes:
i was somewhr in school... Then suddenly... I saw him! He was in school uni, his hair, it was diff frm last time. He oni spiked the fringe... He was with a man... (i dno why but i guessed he was his father) he come school dno for wad luh... Then i dun rmbr anything le... Quite short eh... But i rmbred it vividly...
Wow! Picture description! Do i get full marks? Haha jokin... And this really happened!
Kays gtg le... Will on9 msn later when usin cousin's com but will be bia-in art... lol sianz arh!
Wugui♥
1:03 PM
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Omg... I dreamt of him... Zzzz... Okay well i dun rmbr the whole of my dreams... Only the part which involved him... I dno why too... Here goes:
i was somewhr in school... Then suddenly... I saw him! He was in school uni, his hair, it was diff frm last time. He oni spiked the fringe... He was with a man... (i dno why but i guessed he was his father) he come school dno for wad luh... Then i dun rmbr anything le... Quite short eh... But i rmbred it vividly...
Wow! Picture description! Do i get full marks? Haha jokin... And this really happened!
Kays gtg le... Will on9 msn later when usin cousin's com but will be bia-in art... lol sianz arh!
Wugui♥
1:03 PM